Washington State Interscholastic Swim Coaches Association
- WISCA Membership: The 2016-2017 Membership Form is available. Please send form and payment to WISCA Treasure Eric Bartleson and register yourself as a user on the website. Once the application has been received, you website user account will be set to member. 2016-17 WISCA Membership form or you can fill out our new online membership form WISCA online membership form Your account will not be active until your membership dues are received.
- 2016-17 WISCA Scholarship form WISCA awards two $1000 scholarships each year. One to a female swimmer or diver and one to a male swimmer or diver. Application must be mailed by April 8th to Ed Davix. Form must be complete.
- WISCA has started a Facebook page. WISCA on Facebook
WISCA Mission Statement
The purpose of WISCA is:
- To insure and promote the interests of interscholastic swimming and diving programs and coaches of the State of Washington.
- To represent the concerns of all groups involved in interscholastic swimming and diving, and make recommendations to various groups and associations which impact on the state's interscholastic swimming and diving programs.
- To recognize the contributions of individuals to the interscholastic swimming and diving program of the State of Washington.
All past and present interscholastic swimming and diving coaches of the State of Washington and other interested persons are eligible for membership.