Washington State Interscholastic Swim Coaches Association
- WISCA Membership: The 2014-2015 Membership Form is available. Please send form and payment to WISCA Treasure Eric Bartleson and register yourself as a user on the website. Once the application has been received, you website user account will be set to member. 2014-15 WISCA Membership form or you can fill out our new online membership form WISCA online membership form Your account will not be active until your membership dues are received.
- COACHES - Information regarding Direct Athletics and the Wild Card Entry Process are current on the WISCA site under the State Info Tab.
- COACHES - The state meet entry process is underway. All three state meets have been opened in Direct Athletics. Please begin the process of entering your team EARLY so there is no issue at the last minute. Contact Jeff Lowell at email@example.com if there is an issue with your team.
WISCA Mission Statement
The purpose of WISCA is:
- To insure and promote the interests of interscholastic swimming and diving programs and coaches of the State of Washington.
- To represent the concerns of all groups involved in interscholastic swimming and diving, and make recommendations to various groups and associations which impact on the state's interscholastic swimming and diving programs.
- To recognize the contributions of individuals to the interscholastic swimming and diving program of the State of Washington.
All past and present interscholastic swimming and diving coaches of the State of Washington and other interested persons are eligible for membership.