Washington State Interscholastic Swim Coaches Association
- COACHES - Information regarding Direct Athletics and the Wild Card Entry Process are current on the WISCA site under the State Info Tab.Please review the state timeline and event order on the State Info page.
- WISCA Membership: The 2015-2016 Membership Form is available. Please send form and payment to WISCA Treasure Eric Bartleson and register yourself as a user on the website. Once the application has been received, you website user account will be set to member. 2015-16 WISCA Membership form or you can fill out our new online membership form WISCA online membership form Your account will not be active until your membership dues are received.
- Congratulations to the 2015 WISCA scholarship winners! Connor Broughton of Hazen High School won the boys award. Madeline Shoup, of Union High School, won the girls award. Thanks to the many quality seniors who applied for the scholarship.
- Northwest Swim Coaches Clinic and Annual WISCA meeting will be held Saturday, September 26th at UPS. To register for the clinic, please send this form to Chris Myhre. 2015 NW Swim Coaches registration form
- WISCA has started a Facebook page. WISCA on Facebook
- State meet results have been posted to the WISCA site. If you would like a meet manager backup of the meet, please email Eric Bartleson
WISCA Mission Statement
The purpose of WISCA is:
- To insure and promote the interests of interscholastic swimming and diving programs and coaches of the State of Washington.
- To represent the concerns of all groups involved in interscholastic swimming and diving, and make recommendations to various groups and associations which impact on the state's interscholastic swimming and diving programs.
- To recognize the contributions of individuals to the interscholastic swimming and diving program of the State of Washington.
All past and present interscholastic swimming and diving coaches of the State of Washington and other interested persons are eligible for membership.