Washington State Interscholastic Swim Coaches Association
- WISCA Membership: The 2014-2015 Membership Form is available. Please send form and payment to WISCA Treasure Eric Bartleson and register yourself as a user on the website. Once the application has been received, you website user account will be set to member. 2014-15 WISCA Membership form or you can fill out our new online membership form WISCA online membership form Your account will not be active until your membership dues are received.
- Hi Coaches, Their will not be a 2014 Northwest Swim Coaches Clinic. The Clinic will return for the 2015 Season. Thank You,
WISCA Mission Statement
The purpose of WISCA is:
- To insure and promote the interests of interscholastic swimming and diving programs and coaches of the State of Washington.
- To represent the concerns of all groups involved in interscholastic swimming and diving, and make recommendations to various groups and associations which impact on the state's interscholastic swimming and diving programs.
- To recognize the contributions of individuals to the interscholastic swimming and diving program of the State of Washington.
All past and present interscholastic swimming and diving coaches of the State of Washington and other interested persons are eligible for membership.